Friday, April 3, 2009

Make excuses for moi?????

You have got to be kidding! I can't believe the man who says he is President of the USA, as a guest of another country, makes excuses - and made up excuses at that! Pointing the finger and saying I looked down on my European friends. Sorry, Mr. Obama, but I don't know who you are talking about when you say we Americans have done that sort of things. We have troops in Germany incase you have forgotten and I know for a fact many of our soldiers enjoy their German counterparts very well. And, if you haven't noticed, Mr. Obama, many of us are of European descent. Where are you from, Mr. Obama? Ah, have we seen your real and authentic birth certificate....yet? Who's writing your speeches these days? I think you ought to find a new speech writer because you are getting a lot of bad ratings on the ideas you are pushing.

I don't know where we are going in this country when the man who has been elected President cow-tows up to an audience just for the sake of popularity. It's not a confident person certainly, he must have one thing on his mind and that's his popularity and not the people of the United States of America, well, maybe he's out to help only his little clique perhaps.

We told you, I knew it. I am not impressed with this man. It's going to get worse before it gets better. Republicans, I hope you get your act together, you can do it - you did it with Newt, and you can do it again! We need you NOW before we become the laughing stock of the whole world. And we are no longer the leaders of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment