Tuesday, April 7, 2009

FCC

News I've missed, please check out Rightkliks blog this morning - here. In the blog, there is the news Obama is going to support the missile defense shield. This is good news!


Another good opinion I read this morning was United Conservatives Virginia - here. It was very interesting and created an awareness in areas I hadn't ventured. Please check it out.

I wondered this morning as I contemplated what I would write and how I felt about our country, then I realized the possibility if President Obama so desired he could mandate that my writing and all the other conservative writings be banned. We've read this opinion in other blogs recently but months ago, who would have thought this possible. President Obama has swept into control of our government so quickly, we just didn't see it coming.

How does he and his cohorts get away with it? How can he legally decline taking money from a bank who is PAYING OFF their stimulus loan? Why aren't more people alarmed and doing something about it? He didn't win the election by a popular vote. Where is the outrage - are people so surprised? Shocked?

Is it out of our hands now? Will ACORN play a big part in our census to control the voting districts? What choice do we have..........

No comments:

Post a Comment