Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned - I am a coward!"

I guess that title should have gotten some attention and admittedly, I am a coward!!!! I realized that this afternoon when hubby and I sit down to watch Fox News with Bret Baier, I just couldn't take it anymore - I walked out of the room, and stayed out until the panel came on. I listened to Charles Krauthammer and that was all. I don't want to hear it - Obama this and Obama that - it's annoying that our President can't look straight into the camera and actually talk to the audience. I've wondered if he doesn't ever get a stiff neck from all the head turning.

Then this Spector deal - defector! What is wrong with these people? We're too conservative, that's not his problem, no he's afraid he'll lose the election to a Democrat, so hey, lets change parties. Oh yeah, "we're all so proud to have him in our party, Obama and Biden says." Well sure you would be, duh! It's really embarrassing to watch these boys jump ship, all for what! I sure hope the real Republicans are watching and learning something from this! Oh, and Mr. Spector, I heard there's a younger guy going to run against you in the Democratic race for Senator in Pennsylvania. Hmmm, do you have a chance against him?

We're fighting the hard fight this time around - I guess it's our payback because of Bush winning both terms for president and the Dems are now doing the La-De-Da dance and having a blast! I am giving up watching the news for Lent, oh, can't - Lent is over, well, I'll find a good reason. Maybe I'll just wait until it's Obama's 110th day in office and all the fun fare has passed.

And, another thing - I think it's funnier that anything Al Franken has ever said as a joke - our new Homeland Security Secretary has changed the name from Swine Flu to F11 or Ctrl-Atl-Delete or something alpha-numerical , how silly is that! I remember years ago when we had a situation with black birds being a huge problem for the livestock on farms in the Midwest, I don't remember the Agriculture Department giving the black birds a new title. Actually, this administration is into creating new titles for everything. We have a new title for a war that wasn't according to the Obama administration. That's so totally weird! It does take away the importance of issues that do matter, maybe that's their purpose in changing what was to what their perception is! I will say this, even though Secretary Janet A. Napolitano has changed the name of the flu but when I did a google search, I don't find any reference to the "numbers and letters" type of title to which the administration has named the Swine Flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment