Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A new companion



I copied this cartoon from Townhall.com - thought it was applicable to what our future may look like. I've heard about Government being in your back pocket, but I guess now we'll have President Obama in the seat next to us.
Brent Bozell has a good article on Townhall here. He writes about polls. It has always amazed me how the opinions I read about or hear from TV stations like CNN seem to be so unanimously opposite of mine. I know I can't be that far off when in reality I know if I think a certain way about something, without searching long and hard I find someone else with the same view. How easy is it to slant the opinions of those who succumb to polls? I know it depends on which newspaper or website is asking - conservative or liberal.

1 comment:

  1. I don't trust most of the polls. Sometimes they really don't ask the right questions.

    I think Rasmussen is generally very good though.

    ReplyDelete