Friday, October 9, 2009

What!! Barack Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize?

Ouch! I gave myself a headache as I responded very verbally and loudly with my disdain and shock after hearing the news on Fox News this morning on the Bill Hemmer Morning Show. Good grief!

Then, after taking a couple of low grade aspirin I decided to check out my favorite blogs, Legal Insurrection (here) and the Professor put it all into context - although his article didn't relieve the pain of the shock which resulted in a huge headache.

I've come to the conclusion which is probably a "duh" statement anyhow - the Nobel Peace Prize committee is comprised of mostly liberals. Why wouldn't they award the prize to Ronald Reagan for the Berlin Wall coming down? Yet, they gave it to Jimmy Carter and major green hypocrite Al Gore. I dunno!

Our country is going to pot big time, and the guy in the White House is getting awards, how ironic is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment