Sunday, May 24, 2009

Did you hear the one about Obama and the kid's crying?

I know this may be old news to some but I just can't get it out of my mind!!! Here's a link to the story! I know the President Bush administration wouldn't be so cruel - he'd find a way regardless of the time element for the school children to see the White House. I wonder who on the White House staff dismissed the 100 kindergartner's who saved and paid their money for a tour? I haven't seen any apologies or good deed by President Obama to make up for the disappointments. I think this deed really stinks. How low can you get!!!

Where was Michelle? I wonder how they would feel if it had been the two Obama girls turned out by another administration?

Just another action by the infamous "change" administration - is it change from being friendly to being "holier than thou?"

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, the media would have been on this like flies on stink......I guess that the double standard is just now a simple fact of life....

    ReplyDelete