Thursday, May 19, 2011

So much time has passed and so many changes

Here we are at the beginning of another presidential election. I am so fearful Obama will be re-elected. I do not see anyone in the line up that are strong enough to carry the vote and the money from the Obama camp.

I think Herman Cain would be a good campaigner against Obama and he is an excellent speaker as well as debater but personally, I don't think the Republicans are behind him. I would vote for him.

I feel like the Republican Party is in a mess. They don't seem to have all their ducks in a row. It was a bad day when Gingrich struck out against Paul Ryan and verbally dissected his health plan. There are better methods to disagree, but this was not the way. This gives excellent fodder to the Dems to throw out against us. How stupid was that.........I wouldn't have voted for Gingrich anyhow, but my husband liked him. I think he has shot himself in the foot and doesn't have a change now. His time has passed.

With the decision of Obama today regarding the borders in Israel and Egypt we know we are in for many changes with negative effects to our country. The friendships we have built and the many leaders who had have respect for our country will no longer be available as they once were. It is almost like Obama is out to destroy America.

No comments:

Post a Comment