Monday, September 7, 2009

The Republicans made me do it!

He said, she said! Why do the liberals remind me of school children? When they get caught with their hands in the cookie jars or when their sinning words have brought them to their knees, they can't take the heat and they whine. I wonder if Yale Law School has a class in "Who to Blame When You Fail?" If there was such as class, Van Jones grade would have been an A! And you know, it's always the big bad conservatives who made them do it or "they were out to get me." Geez, how can a guy who graduated from Yale Law School actually think we will buy the age old kiddy excuse of "I didn't know what I was reading?" He must think we are stupid! Oh, no, he thinks by blaming the Republican smear campaign he will be saved!!!! Hillary Clinton blamed the Republicans for years as her husband's sexual involvements were hung out to dry on the clothesline of political scrutiny all in public view, all that dirty laundry. There wasn't a Republican involved with Clinton, but the Republicans got blamed then too.

Van Jones is gone from sight now, or is he? I read he will still be involved in the White House doing something, not a czar though, but I wonder what he will be doing. The next big question I have is do the Republicans have enough power to bring the remainder of President Obama's Czars on the carpet and vetted as they should have been in the first place? What is next?

It's like a deliciously divine mysterious soap opera. We have no clue who will be next on the chopping block and what sin will be divulged. Do morals matter? It's been so long since someone has actually been held accountable for their ill deeds.

I can't wait for the next chapter of "Obama and His Czars" - how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment