Saturday, August 8, 2009

Obama: 1 Speech, 2 Faces

Thanks to Sister Toldjah's Blog for bringing this video to our attention ( sorry, I'm unable to "attach" the link here, but check my list for the blog link).

The expressions on President Obama's face toward the end of his speech seemed to show some agitation with those who disagree with "any" discussion or idea of His or the Democrat's issues. I take from this speech ultimately that he is pointing fingers at those Americans who are now speaking up against his healthcare issures - and he is making faces like he don't like anyone going against what he wants even though at the start of the speech he makes it sound all lovey dovey and let's get together but ends with only his way!!! Or, am I taking this all out of context? I don't think so!

1 comment: