Monday, February 1, 2010

Just thinking about it!

I am amazed at the comments of individuals who give President Obama high points as a good speaker. Please! Wondering, is there a list for how to give a good speech? If not, I can give a couple. I would state that my president should have good grammar and know how to punctuate and pronounce words appropriate, err, aaa, duh, wanna, etc, are not good grammar words. Once in a while these errors can be over looked but President Obama is consistently inserting many hesitating pauses. Oh, you say you never noticed, well, I guess I am so bored listening to him speak these things just seem to jump out and grab me. Also, the monotone range of his voice is annoying, point in fact, the decline of his voice which comes to a sudden halt at the ending of his sentence as been a center of comedy out takes. These are only a couple of points but it isn't fair to not mention where his purpose is centered - it is centered on "I." Wondering if anyone counted how many times he said "I" in his State of the Union speech. It IS all about him, not about our country or our people.

It is scary thinking if President is deliberately attempting to sell out our country. He has increased our spending budget beyond anything ever experience in the history of our country - ever. And, all the while he is still blaming President Bush for programs which were totally brought about by the Democrats of which Obama was a part of - how quickly they forget!!! Obama has messed around with the drug program for Seniors that Bush put into effect at half the cost the Democrats wanted and this is a program necessary for Seniors and a program they use. Guess what - the Seniors are screwed again! Every bill for spending or giving away our money is not being justified by any income. We'll owe the Russians and Chinese more in interest than can be imagined. He has bragged about jobs, jobs, and more jobs in his budget - I wonder if my son sent his application in to President Obama he could help him out since he's lost his job, oh yeah, I have a cousin with two children, one requiring special health care - he has been looking for a job for over six months. Personally, I believe that in the end President Obama doesn't give a hoot about me and my family.

Additionally, President Obama's lack of common sense as he expresses his opinion about the 9/11 terrorists and their outcome could result in surprising positive results for these terrorists. And our president is a Constitutional scholar??? No common sense whatsoever! It seems as though many of our Republicans and Democrats are jumping on the band wagon to keep the 9/11 trials out of New York City. Thank goodness! We can appreciate their courage to step out against the President's and the Attorney General's strong arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment