Monday, June 15, 2009

Dave Who?

Once upon a time, which is our lifetime now - there is a beautiful lady who has a gorgeous family. She is devoted to her husband and her family. She is a true Modern Woman in every sense of the word. She is also a very successful Governor of a large state in the United States.

Unfortunately as does happen in ALL families there are those situations that happen that kids do, and good parents are there to help out. I know, I'm one of those parents. I can tell you depressing stories about parents I know who humiliate their kids and it affects them their who life, but for those of us, who are there beside our children and their babies, we wear a badge of faithfulness and true to heart and soul and God. This Lady Sarah loves her family enough to do anything to protect them and keep them safe - all the time while bring in the bacon and with no regrets. She's a Saint and a Lady.

But, as it all things in life there are the negative jerks who know how to really open their big mouths and insert their crappy shoes and sprew the crappiest of crap because they have no brains. In this situation, this individual probably doesn't know what respect is or how to treat a lady - or even probably even knows what a lady is. It has become obvious in some of the blogs that I'm reading now, the best we conservatives can do is not to mention his name, or give him credit for anything. It is not in the nature of Conservatives to be vindictive like the Liberals, we are too considerate. So, for now, I say, Dave who? and I found a couple of images of which are the likeness of Dave who? Ah yeah, I've heard a saying in my old lifetime - "all dogs have their day" - Dave who? may think it's funny now, but someday this deed of his will come back to haunt him and he will know and understand how low down his humor is!






3 comments:

  1. I can honestly say I haven't seen more than a few minutes of Letterman as I happily click right on by his show. His humor just never resonated with me.

    Please consider dropping by my own blog and following:

    http://selfevidenttruths-euripides.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not watched Letterman in years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The left are afraid of this woman because she
    can defeat them.

    ReplyDelete